The global fermented food and beverages market size was USD 635.00 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Revenue growth of the market is expected to be driven by technological innovation in fermentation process, and strategic initiatives by key companies and startups.
Individuals are becoming more concerned about their health, especially generation Z and millennials. Demand for fermented foods and beverages has developed as a result of these customers’ willingness to experiment with novel flavours and textures. Rrising consumer demand for transparent, plant-based fermented foods and beverages is also supporting market revenue growth. Companies are concentrating on Research and Development (RD), working on new innovations on existing product lines in response to shifting consumer expectations, launching new products, creating collaboration agreements, and merging and acquiring businesses. However, lack of clinical studies and inconsistent government guidelines along with various side effects of fermented food and ingredients on various individuals is hampering market revenue growth.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5927
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Fermented dairy segment is expected to register a significantly fast revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Probiotic bacteria and fermented dairy products lower cholesterol absorption, which is aided by the consumption of fermented dairy foods. Dairy products may benefit in reducing body mass and body fat, in part owing to presence of whey proteins, medium-chain fatty acids, calcium, and other minerals. Thus, these propducts are becoming more and more popular among health-concious people, especially among generation Z and millennials.
- The Amino acid segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Increasing need to enhance a food or beverage’s colour, texture, quality, and overall appearance in order to attract consumer attention. Improvements in microbiology and biotechnology research resulted in development of enhanced fermented components, coupled with increasing health-conscious population, rising adoption of protein-based diets, and expansion of RD operations are major factors expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- Online stores segment is expected to register fast revenue CAGR over the forecast period. It is attributable to aspects such as the fact that shopping directly from vendors on online platforms eliminates the need for additional warehousing expenses. Customers can choose the shipping, delivery, and payment methods. Low prices for the products, special offers, practicality, doorstep delivery, and availability of a wide range of products are all factors contributing to revenue growth of the segment. Overall, customers buy things online because of the distinct features and ease of access.
- Market in Asia-Pacific is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rising consumer demand for fortified foods, changing dietary preferences and lifestyles, prevalence of chronic diseases driving people to choose healthier food options, and rising consumer awareness of how a healthy diet and eating habits can boost immunity are primary factors driving revenue growth of the market in this region. Demand for fermented foods and ingredients made from plants is increasing along with consumer awareness of the environment. Demand for fermented foods and ingredients is also being fueled by the presence of major market players and consequent investments in RD initiatives, new launches, and product developments.
- Companies profiled in the market report include DSM, DuPont, Cargill, Incorporated, BASF SE, Lonza, Sensient Technologies Corporation, Kerry Group plc, Evonik Industries AG, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, and Danone.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/5927
The report is written with the aid of industry analysts, market segmentation, and data collection in order to assist readers in making profitable business decisions. The report includes a comprehensive database of technical and product advances. It also provides information on growth rates and market value, as well as a thorough examination of niche market segments. The report provides strategic advice to newcomers and existing businesses about how to make profitable and well-informed business decisions.
The global Fermented Food and Ingredients market is segmented into:
Food Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- Fermented Beverages
- Fermented Dairy Products
Ingredient Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- Organic Acids
- Amino Acids
- Industrial Enzymes
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Health Stores
- Departmental Stores
- Online Stores
To read more about the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fermented-food-and-ingredients-market
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Some key Questions of the Fermented Food and Ingredients Market include:
- What factors are expected to drive revenue growth of the Fermented Food and Ingredients market?
- What factors are expected to hinder revenue growth of the Fermented Food and Ingredients market?
- Which was the leading segment in the global Fermented Food and Ingredients market on the basis of Type?
- Which was the leading segment in the global Fermented Food and Ingredients market on the basis of application?
- Which market is expected to account for largest market share in the Fermented Food and Ingredients market?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5927
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Polyol Sweeteners Market@ https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/01/28/2166227/0/en/Polyol-Sweeteners-Market-Size-to-Reach-USD-4-12-Billion-By-2027-Increasing-Adoption-in-the-Food-and-Beverage-Industry-and-Growing-Pharmaceutical-Applications-will-be-the-Major-Fact.html
Feed Additives Market@ https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2021/04/12/2208306/0/en/Feed-Additives-Market-Size-to-Reach-USD-60-5-Billion-In-2028-a-key-factor-contributing-to-market-revenue-growth-is-rapid-increase-in-demand-for-meat-dairy-poultry-and-seafood-produ.html
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs