Global Auto-Injectors Market to Post a CAGR of 17.2% Between 2016 and 2022
The Auto-Injectors Market is expected to reach USD 6,753.5 Million by 2030 at 14.2% CAGR during the forecast period 2022-2030.
Auto-injectors fall under an important segment of medical devices designed to drug dose delivery in a calculated manner. These injectors are used for delivering life-saving drugs. They are extremely effective in tackling severe allergic reactions. Auto-injectors are one of the several inventions focused toward bettering care giving. The continuous advances in medical technology has led to development of effective auto-injectors. Latest versions of the device are more user-friendly and cost-efficient. These injectors are intended for self-administration by patients. They do not require special training for homecare givers to administer drugs. Such factors make the devices extremely important and practical.
The advent of auto-injectors has helped in tackling the challenges faced in self-administration. These injectors are far more superior than conventional needle-based drug delivery devices. The technology is quite simple, as spring-loaded system is used in for functionality. Most auto-injectors that are currently available have plastic body, which help in deterring unnecessary contamination. Rising incidences of allergic diseases associated with anaphylaxis and other allergies globally is expected to influence the global auto-injectors market.
Global Auto-Injectors Market: Competitive Landscape
UNILIFE CORPORATION, Enbrel, Owen Mumford Ltd., Amedra Pharmaceuticals LLC, Scandinavian Health Ltd., and kaleo, Inc. are among the global Auto-Injectors Market Players.
Global Auto-Injectors Market: Segmental Overview
The segmental analysis of the global auto-injectors market has been conducted on the basis of product type, application, and suppliers.
- Based on product type, the market has been segmented into reusable, disposable and others.
- Based on application, the market has been segmented into rheumatoid arthritis, anaphylaxis, multiple sclerosis, allergies and others.
- Based on supplier, the market has been segmented into retailers, pharmacy, online retailers and others.
Global Auto-Injectors Market: Regional Segmentation
Key regions mentioned in MRFR’s report include South America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Middle East Africa (MEA). In terms of revenue, North America holds the top spot in the global auto-injectors market. In addition, the auto-injectors market in North America is projected to reach the size of USD 0.9 Bn towards the end of assessment period. Faster uptake of advanced technologies and presence of a robust healthcare systems in the U.S. is supporting the market growth in the region. North America is expected to remain a highly attractive market for auto-injectors during the forecast period. Europe holds the second spot in the global auto-injectors market in terms of revenue. Factors such as high healthcare expenditure and strong government support are propelling the market in Europe. Meanwhile, the APAC auto-injectors market is expected to exhibit a register the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Lupin Limited, a multi-national pharmaceutical company is reportedly positioning itself to enter the sterile injectable products segment in distinct class of ready-to-use platform. The company has significant capacity in both the supply chain and operation. The company recently commissioned an injectables facility at Nagpur. The company has 9 RD and 18 manufacturing units worldwide. Additionally, the company has a vast product portfolio, which includes capsules, injectable, dry powder inhalers (DPIs), tablets, metered dose inhalers (MDIs) and sterile and non-sterile liquids.
- US-based pharmaceutical company ARS Pharmaceuticals, Inc., which specializes in assisting at-risk patients recently announced the result from its EPI-04 clinical research analysis, which evaluates the pharmacokinetics of epinephrine after administration of ARS-1. The company is renowned for its offerings in severe allergic reactions.
Market Research Future (MRFR) enable customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services.
Market Research Future (part of Wantstats Research and Media Private Limited),
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor, New York,
New York 10013