Cement Board Market has a rising demand for the end-use application for the commercial and non-commercial markets.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Cement Board Market was valued at USD 14.5 Billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 22.21 Billion by the year 2030, at a CAGR of 4.83%. The Cement Board (FCB) is a building material that has been used in construction activities as building materials by mixing cement with various organic or mineral fibers at specified ratios. The addition of fibers to fiber cement imparts several attributes that are important to the application and serviceability of the composites. Some of these attributes include resistance to cracking, a lighter weight, and a degree of flexibility that are important to the Cement Board market. These boards are majorly used for decorative purposes such as sidings, flooring, ceiling, roofing materials, soffit and trims, and as a tile backing board. It is preferred for building good quality and long-lasting furniture and homes due to properties such as high resistance to water, fire, and termites.
The Cement Board market is witnessing significant growth because of its utilization as siding inside the house, such as bathrooms and kitchens, because of its properties such as durable and water-resistant as well as waterproof nature. In addition, accelerating construction expenditures, specifically in new housing, will spur demand. The adoption of the Fibre cement board has increased in prime end-use industries, namely residential, commercial, and others. In addition, the rapid growth of the residential sector is another factor boosting the market growth. Also, the favorable government regulations and rising awareness regarding environmental degradation are anticipated to accelerate Cement Board market growth over the projected period.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/340
Key companies: James Hardie Industries Plc, Etex Group NV, Everest Industries Ltd., Hume Cemboard Industries Sdn Bhd, Cembrit Holding A/S, Soben International Ltd., NICHIHA Co. Ltd, Mahapant Fibre Cement Co. Ltd., WB Construction Services Inc., Penny Panel, GAF Materials LLC, Elementia SAB de CV, and TPI Polene Public Company Ltd.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Rising awareness regarding energy-efficient constructions, the need for renovation of old buildings, increasing over-cladding activities, and government regulations for green buildings are expected to propel the demand over the forecast period.
- The sand material segment is forecasted to lead the global Fibre cement board market during the forecast period. The addition of sand as material increases the binding properties of the cement. Tests have shown that the strength of cement mortar increases with increasing sand content. The segment registered the fastest growth in 2019
- The residential end-use segment is the fastest-growing segment, registering a CAGR of 5.32% owing to the rising residential construction activities to meet the requirements for the rising population.
- In the application segment, the siding is accounted for the largest market share in the Cement Board market. The chief driver for this segment is the major use of sidings to cover the exterior of a building in both commercial and domestic applications and the advantage of easy installation of Cement Boards.
- Key Industry players such as James Hardie are increasingly providing the fibre cement boards in various building, construction, and infrastructure projects.
- High costs of installation and setup are one of the important factors hindering global Cement Board market growth.
segments covered in market research reports include:
- Product type: This segment looks at different types of products within a particular industry or market. For example, a report on the global smartphone market might cover segments such as Android, iOS, and others.
- Application: This segment examines the different applications or uses of a product. For example, a report on the global electric vehicle market might cover segments such as passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and industrial vehicles.
- End-user: This segment focuses on the different types of end-users that a product or service is aimed at. For example, a report on the global healthcare IT market might cover segments such as hospitals, clinics, and pharmacies.
- Region: This segment looks at the different geographic regions where a product or service is sold or used. For example, a report on the global solar panel market might cover segments such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and others.
- Technology: This segment focuses on the different technologies or processes used in a particular industry or market. For example, a report on the global artificial intelligence market might cover segments such as machine learning, natural language processing, and robotics.
Ask for Customize Research Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/340
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Browse More Related Research Reports:
Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/polyvinylpyrrolidone-pvp-market
Silicon Nitride Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silicon-nitride-market
Surface Mining Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surface-mining-market
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-wastewater-treatment-market
Soundproof Curtains Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/soundproof-curtains-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs