Growing prevalence of cervical cancer is one of the significant factors influencing market growth.
The global vaginal specula market is expected to reach USD 1,106.5 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Growing use of vaginal specula in gynecology diagnosis is one of the significant factors influencing market growth. Cervical cancer is one of the most common causes of cancer in women, with over 500,000 new cases taking place per year across the globe. Cervical cancer is generally diagnosed between the age range of 35 years and 44 years. Approximately 15.0% of women aged above 65 years are diagnosed with cervical cancer. In 2019, over 13,000 women in the U.S. were diagnosed with invasive cervical cancer. Occurrence rates for the disease fell by over 50% between 1975 and 2015 owing partially to an increase in screening, which can detect cervical changes before becoming cancerous. Survival rates in cases of cervical cancer depend on several factors, such as the diagnosis stage of cervical cancer. When diagnosed at an early stage, the survival rate is around 92.0% for women having invasive cervical cancer.
Growing awareness in women about gynecological diseases across the globe along with increased spending on personal health and regular checkups, is expected to drive the market demand. Also, increased healthcare infrastructure facilities in developing countries, along with growing government initiatives to spread awareness about different types of cancer prevailing in women are fueling the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2446
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
CooperSurgical Inc., Welch Allyn, Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex Inc., Integra Lifesciences, Robinson Healthcare, Dynarex Corporation, Steris, and OBP Medical Corporation, among others.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- One Blade Vaginal Specula
- Two Blade Vaginal Specula
- Three Blade Vaginal Specula
Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2446
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Vaginal Specula market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By raw materials, plastics are estimated to witness a faster growth rate in the period 2019-2027.
- By product type, two blade vaginal specula contributed to the largest market share in 2018. The two blades of this product facilitate its entry in its final position where they can be positioned by a screw mechanism, to enable the operator to perform diagnosis/surgery while keeping the blades apart.
- By usability, disposable vaginal specula held a major market share in 2018 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 3.7% in the forecast period. The high demand for disposable vaginal specula is owing to higher usage frequency and chances of decreased infection risk.
- By end-users, hospital accounted for the largest market share in 2018 and projected to grow at a rate of 3.0% in the forecast period. The high market share of hospitals clinics is owing to higher purchasing power of hospitals, well-resourced diagnostic rooms, and availability of proficient healthcare professionals, among others.
- North America held the largest market size in 2018 and is anticipated to witness a growth rate of 3.2% in the forecast period. The market dominance of North America is due to the growing prevalence of cervical cancer, well-established healthcare facilities, supportive government initiatives for screening cervical cancer, and the presence of leading market players.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2446
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Immunoprecipitation Market @ https://toolbarqueries.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/immunoprecipitation-market-size-to-reach-usd-922-26-million-in-2028-cagr-of-5-2-percent-says-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370